-->

Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday Favorites (All things Patriotic Edition)


So...this week hosted my favorite holiday of the year and even though the 4th was in the middle of the week...we enjoyed every moment!

Here are some faves from this week...linking up, as always, with the lovely ladies HERE


Fave MEMEs of the Week











Fave Memories




and this one just kills me...my mom and I were talking about Diana doing this a few years back...window modeling and startling half of the pedestrians walking by...we laughed so hard that we cried! :)


and this was my grandfather (Papa Larry)...my mom's father...right before he passed of cancer in 1992...he is pictured her with my Dad (son in law), my Uncle George (son in law) and my Uncle Larry (his son)....my aunt posted this on FB recently and I was so happy to be able to have this pic :)



and going even further back?  Ye Old Bus Stop Kids!!  

 




QT with the Grahams


Oh my girls had so much fun with their besties this week...plenty of sunshine...lots of pool time...pizza...laughs...they did it all...squishes my heart!









Theater Camp

Well Diana's Two- Day Theater Camp is this week...she went running there yesterday morning...for these first two days they are focusing on how to audition.  Next week starts the three-week Triple Threat Camp!


and here are some crazy cats going into camp yesterday morning- love this group :)







All things Patriotic....all of it.....












New Jeans!
Talked about them yesterday HERE 

and the same ones in white!




and I am so happy that Diana has found the love of theater just like me...and my mom...and my fam actually...last night I showed the girls one of my productions from UMASS Dartmouth...my favorite one...Guys and Dolls...they were in awe...it was so amazing to share it with them...little snippet here :)



Hope you have a wonderful summer weekend!





4 comments:

Rechelle said...

Oh I loved that little snippet from your production in Guys and Dolls! So neat to share that with your girls now :) Looked like a fun filled week and I'm LOLing at your memes today! Happy Friday Holly!

Good Better Best Food said...

The 3rd of July meme made me laugh out loud. Have a Good weekend

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Love those jeans!! Your week sounds like a fun one...have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

I love that driving meme- that made me smile!! Diana being a "window model" is too funny! No doubt she will do great at theater camp :) I love the throwback photos too! Have a great weekend Holly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...