-->

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites (October 28, 2016)



I know I always say it but I truly can't believe it is already Friday
Time to link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci HERE 


Stressful week but guess what?  It is FRI-YAY!
 Here are some favorites from the week



Fashion First- need a diversion
Sheaffer posted this outfit- I love it!
The bell sleeve sheath tunic and grey leggings along with the boots- I have to replicate this look- just love it!

 and I scored these gems on Ebay- Tom's Avalon Sneaks in the Zebra Print- for the win!

We had a Cheer Showcase this week- the program hasn't done this in years- we built it up and publicized the heck out of it and as a result it was bigger and better than ever before- half our town was there!  The girls were so excited!!
Here is a pic of all of the cheerleaders in town- all 4 Wolverines teams and the 2 Jaguars teams from the high school- such amazing talent!
  
and we had some friends come to watch us! SO special!

Bash planning is in full effect.  I got all excited thinking I had a free night with the fam on Wednesday.  We actually all sat down to dinner at the same time and shared some special time but then I was quickly reminded that I needed to race out at 7 for our final Bash meeting- we cut fabric for the table runners- practiced putting the centerpieces together and finished up some other details.
Thank God Angela made it fun with wine and time with her precious French bulldog Stella :)



 



Last night was the annual BFF Risotto night.  It was so much fun- Cass insisted the risotto was great but I am not sure I think it was as good this year, regardless, the more important fact is that we caught up and reconnected and talked until 11:30am....yawn!!  Love this tradition and at peace this morning.

Hope you all have a fab weekend- we have lots of fall fun planned and will be prepping for the Big Kahuna on Monday- yippee!!

1 comments:

Kristi G said...

So many fun things! Love Sheaffer's outfit :) She's always so darn cute! The cheerleading event looks awesome- and staying up until 11:30 AM to chat?! holy cow - that's crazy!!

happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...