-->

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stranded and a WINNER!

It's time to announce my winner for the Massage Envy Gift Card!

BUT FIRST!  It's your monthly edition of STRANDED!

This month we are talking movies.  Linking up with Erika and Shay HERE
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three movies would you take with you?

You all know I am sucker for romance.
These three are my go-to movies- I have watched them countless times and they never get old so I know I would be able to depend on them

 Titanic
When it was in the theater, I went 6 times- 6 weeks in a row
This movie touched me like no other
It truly demonstrates that everyone has one true love-one soul mate- and although it may be easier to take the path of least resistance, if you follow your heart, you will always win.
Little did I know back then that I would do the same thing with my life.  It was so so hard getting here but so glad I did not give up the fight- so without getting too deep- Titanic!


My Best Friend's Wedding
Wedding movies are my favorite but if I had to narrow it down, it is always going to be My Best Friend's Wedding
I like the way this one shows you true love being taken for granted.  It also demonstrates destiny in a comedic way and since I am such a sucker for weddings, I love that the entire plot surrounds wedding prep and activities.  The ending always gets me- yep I cry but I love it.

Something Borrowed
and who doesn't love Emily Giffin's books right?
I was beyond thrilled when her first movie was made.
Something Borrowed is another one about destiny and true love (I warned you).  I can't get enough of this movie.


 There ya have it- romance romance romance- I am  a romantic what can I say!

SO NOW!  It is giveaway time!  WAHOO!
So excited!

The winner of the $50 Massage Envy gift card is....
Kayley Freshman-Caffrey

Kayley, I emailed you!  Just get me your address and I will send you your prize- CONGRATS!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! I love all of them!

Kristi G said...

Love "My Best Friend's Wedding" - love the music :) Something Borrowed is so cute- loved the books and the movie is great with all the actors!


https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

"The Mrs." said...

What a great list!!! I love the book "something borrowed."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...