-->

Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites (March 24, 2016)


Linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika HERE
Here are my favorites of the week!

Holy Week
This is my favorite week in church all year.  This week always reminds me of the sacrifice- how grateful I should be- and how I am always given chances to renew and start again.  On Palm Sunday we watched The Passion Of The Christ which has become our annual tradition.  It truly makes us stop and think and hits us so deeply

and the rest of the week...
Holy Thursday

Good Friday

Holy Saturday

Easter Sunday



Lilly Pulitzer- Duh!
This week's Lilly Pulitzer mention covers Easter AND Disney Prep of course
If you remember, I scored the girls matching Lilly dresses during the Spring After Party Sale
I already had the matching dress so we really scored
We will be wearing these dresses on Easter!
The Marlowe Dress in Multi Toucan



and a sneak peak of one of my tops for Disney- a major score on Ebay for $25
The Karrie Crew Neck Top in "Finders Keepers"



and now that we have celebrated my mom's birthday, it is no longer a secret
The print for our matching Lilly Dresses This Year is none other than
"Shell Me About It"
The four girls will be sporting this print- wait for that post :)




 More Disney Prep!



and the Easter Bunny is bringing Mouse Ears for everyone- Huge score at Target this year
You can find them HERE

 
Pleasures
I make memories with scents
I have a different perfume for every season
This spring like the last 15 springs in a row, I break open the Estee Lauder Pleasures
It brings back wonderful memories of springs in the past
I started wearing it this week so Spring must be here!

 

Wine
A New Favorite is Dylan's Ghost
Produced by Joseph Carr- same house as Josh- just higher end
We scored this bottle on sale at the Winter Wine Fest
It is not one that I will be splurging for often but can I just tell you...O M G is it good
Traditional Fruit Forward Full Body California Cab- out of this world!


I hope you all have a very blessed Easter Weekend!
If you don't celebrate, enjoy this Spring Weather- woohoo!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...