-->

Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Favorites (Disney Prep Edition) March 18, 2016

Prepping for Disney- Type A here- Still over a month away and getting things purchased and packed!


A floppy sun hat...but not only floppy...it has some shimmer...can you stand it?
This one I scored at Nordy's.  Perfect for our pool time!
You can find it HERE












 and I decided to bring my "Sea Bag" as a carry on
I figured it is totally durable, comfortable and can fit A LOT.
I used it as a carry on last year, when Rob and I went to Grand Cayman and it totally worked
I bought this one last year but it is still available!
You can find it HERE








and keeping with the anchor theme, check out the bathing suit I got Diana at Crazy 8
In my post, earlier this week, I showed you the cute outfits I scored the girls
I also snagged them some bathing suits
Isn't this one adorable?
You can still find it HERE 

 




Renting a "Magic Stroller"
Have you heard of this genius invention?
Some of my friends who have gone to Disney in the past year, HIGHLY recommended renting one 
and getting the double for both of my girls...so we did
They actually deliver the stroller to your hotel room and pick it up on your last day- SO CONVENIENT
We went with the double just in case there is a chance that Diana gets tired (who are we kidding BUT you never know)
Check them out HERE 
 







 and the location for Ladies Night in Orlando has been decided!
Woohoo- we can't wait!
We are getting together on Monday night for dinner and cocktails
We are starting with dinner at The Boathouse- in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)
Check them out HERE

and then we will explore Disney Springs
I am sure it will be a very memorable evening
Now....which outfit do I wear?  If you know me, I have already started planning those options :)
Hope you have an awesome weekend everyone!
Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea HERE 

 
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...