-->

Monday, December 21, 2015

Life & Looks Lately (Holiday Style)

It has been a whole lot of Fa La La'ing around here, as you have seen.
So many traditions...so many parties...invites and special occassions
We always have to make sure we look our best too right?


As you saw, Team Will, celebrated at King's on Thursday!
Thank God for Stitch Fix.  They sent me a beautiful top I could pair with jeans
Black with Black lace and a nude underlay...you may get blessed with this top too.
Have you tried Stitchfix yet?  Check them out HERE

On Friday, Diana had her school holiday party.  I was the party assistant and helped Mrs. Martin set up and then run the game station. One kid says to me, "look Beer Pong!".I wanted to die....I laughed so hard when he wasn't looking!  


Friday night, Mimi and Papa came up to make Christmas Cookies and have dinner....we had another fun little festive night!
We made Holly Berry Wreaths....and I get to bring them to my neighborhood cookie swap tonight- SCORE!


Saturday was a crazy day!
Diana had a doctor's appointment for her annual check up and then we raced right to her Christmas Dance Show at Carlene's.  It still chokes me up.  This year, she looked so grown up so that made me sad!  She did a beautiful dance and enjoyed a turn on Santa's lap :)

I scored her dress at Target this year.  I LOVE it...she wore it Saturday and she will wear it on Christmas Eve AND then again for the Daddy Daughter Dance!
You can find it HERE







Saturday Night was our WWG Christmas Party at Tuscan Kitchen and it was incredible!
We had a dinner with wine pairings and it was hosted by the Wine Pro, Joe Comforti who is just amazing!  He even took us on a little tour of one of the cellars which housed 3,000 bottles of wine!  I snapped a few pics of some of my faves of course :)

I was very happy that I was able to wear a dress that I had snagged at Nordstrom Rack back in October.  It was on sale for $35 and I couldn't pass it up.  How could you pass up that deal?

It is no longer available but you can still find some similar styles by Adrianna Papell HERE and my sweater wrap is from Old Navy (it is about 4 years old!)









Yesterday we visited the cemeteries as we always do before Christmas each year.  We stopped at my parents and my mom fed us a delicious lunch. 

I snapped a pic of my outfit because my mom loved it so much.  I actually put it together by some suggestions from one of my favorite bloggers Christina...preppy and still dressy

Vest (Ebay) Find Exact One HERE
Blouse (Macy's) Find Exact One HERE
Skinny Jeans Find Similar Styles HERE 
Gold Loafers Find Similar Styles HERE 

Last night, we wrapped up our festive weekend with some of Diana's favorite Christmas movies, "The Mistletones" and the cartoon version of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" while munching on the gingerbread house from Mimi and Papa....yum!

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...