-->

Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Favorites- Holiday Happenings Edition! (December 18, 2015)


Friday Favorites- Holiday Happenings Edition!
Linking up with Andrea HERE

Christmastime is one of my favorite times all year and
my favorite thing about it is all of the quality time spent with family and friends...
practicing old traditions and creating new ones!
This week of so full of happenings like that!

Sunday evening, we experienced our first "Jammie Christmas"

Wednesday Night, Diana and I experienced a new tradition
We went into Boston with Kate and her mom Mary Beth (one of my dear friends)
The girls are the same age and we are also blessed to have them as neighbors

We took them into the big city (Boston) and started with an awesome dinner at Maggiano's


and after dinner,  we walked around Boston Common to look at all of the beautiful lights



We think the girls were more impressed by all of the ambulances they heard AND of course the parking meters

After our walk, we wrapped up the night at Starbucks...the girls enjoyed playing with their Shopkins and sipping cocoa


That night, before we headed out, I gave Diana a special gift.
I got us Mom and Daughter necklaces...Mine reads "there is this girl who stole my heart, she calls me Mommy" and her's says "Mommy's Girl"- the pieces fit together
Here is our selfie where we tried to show them (sorry you can't really see them)


Yesterday, "Team Will" enjoyed a holiday celebration at King's Bowling at Legacy Place in Dedham- Legacy Place was unreal- can't wait to get back there! So very grateful that I have been touched by these lives and I get to be among some of the greatest people 

Last night, my mom and I did our annual holiday dinner and enjoyed the brand new Ocean Prime in the Seaport District....in one word...outstanding!

We started with their signature cocktail, "Berries and Bubbles"....and it was smoking the entire time- so cool!

and then my mom had a great clam chowder and I had the ceasar salad
For dinner, she had a shellfish Cobb salad and I had the grouper...we agreed that both were phenomenal!
The atmosphere was amazing and the service stellar- we told "Holly" our waitress that they were off to an incredible start!

Hope you are all enjoying making memories of your own!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...