-->

Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites (November 13, 2015)


Linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals Today!


Friday Friday....where have you been?  You have always been and will always be my FAVE!


Here are some of my favorites right now....

Favorite recent happenings include....

Having wine and watching cheer videos with my pal Jess...oh yeah and her hubby Joe whipped up this awesome quiche for us!!!  The bomb right?  It was!


My monkey's school picture...she looks like such a big girl...how did we get here?  Geesh?  Love


Dinner and quality time with one of my besties, Ann Marie...Tuscan never disappoints us...we sit at the downstairs bar...drink wine and split a salad and a flatbread...heaven

The Helping Hands Walkathon was last Saturday...we had a great time...exercising and for a great cause...3.5 miles...Diana had fun walking AND socializing of course...Mama had fun with both too!  It was another wonderful community event
Diana got to see some of her favorite teachers- Mrs. Pappalardo from Kindergarten and Mrs. Martin who is her current teacher...we are so blessed



This magazine cover?  No words

Saturday night was an awesome family night.  We tried the new Ralphie's in Salem and it was great!  (Thanks Papa and Gram for the gift card!) Classic Italian food....restaurant is very small but since we went early with the littles, we only had to wait 30 minutes.  Everyone enjoyed their dinner...especially Pidge...check out the before and after pics I snagged....hysterical!






and who says I can't insert videos into my Friday Favorites post right?
How about Eva doing Twinkle Twinkle?  Can you stand it?

and how about my cheer team getting pumped up before their last competition?  LOVE


These little muffins placed third again...I was very proud!
and love the family support Diana received
with Papa Bob!

and Ally

and the obligatory victory shots with the trophy!



Favorite recipes include.....
ALL of the recipes on Pinterest...kidding...getting inspired for my Thanksgiving Dinner....LOVING the fall recipes...going to make dinner for my mom tonight and then adding in some gourmet treats for Turkey Day....

How about this appetizer? Surprising my mom and making it as I did a few years back...one of her faves! 
Figs, Goat Cheese and Honey in Phyllo


and this?  Going to add it to the Thanksgiving menu?
Butternut Squash and Bacon Souffle...what do you think? 


and these look delish and oh so cute...My mom makes a great pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving but I am trying to come up with an excuse to make these beforehand...I am not the best baker...I am a better cook but these seem like something I may be able to pull off...we shall see

Mini pumpkin pies with ginger snap crusts


Favorite "wears" right now
My skinny distressed rock star jeans from Old Navy.  You can find them HERE

and my camel tall boots....four years old...still going strong...you can find a similar pair HERE

 and my health faves 
Pilates Reformer with Alice?  Have you tried it?
You get the benefits of pilates and a great workout without the stress on your joints

That's a wrap...hope you all have an amazing weekend! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...