-->

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall Cocktails

One of my specialties

There are two kinds of Apple Martinis I make for my guests every fall


Caramel Apple Martinis and Caramel Apple Cider Martinis
Both incorporate the decadent fall flavors of caramel and apple and the cider option adds a nice burst of cinnamon.  My guests have gone crazy for these over the last 10 years or so.
I have wanted to share these recipes with you for quite some time and I am finally getting around to it!  Enjoy these fall cocktails...I guarantee you love at first  sip!


Caramel Apple Martinis

I have found these to be the perfect cocktail for a fall girl's night and a nice accompaniment to savory appetizers like a cheese ball or stuffed
mushrooms or even a charcuterie board 
 
 Ingredients:
1 shot butter shots
1 shot apple pucker shots
1 shot vanilla vodka
Splash of cranberry juice
 Ice

Instructions: 
 Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice
Pour in shot of butterscotch, shot of apple pucker and shot of vanilla vodka
Shake 
You can let sit for a few minutes so the mixture gets nice and cold
When you are ready, pour cocktail into martini glass
Top off with a splash of cranberry juice for color and
Voila! 


Caramel Apple Cider Martinis

I love serving these during our appetizers on Thanksgiving Day...they are really festive and set a nice tone for the day.  We enjoy them with my mom's legendary stuffed mushrooms, my mother in law's celery with pimento cheese, dates, figs and cheeses

Ingredients:
2 shots apple cider
1 shot caramel vodka
1 cinnamon stick
Dash cinnamon
Caramel sauce
Ice

Instructions:
Pour caramel sauce into shallow dish
Dip the rim of a martini glass and twirl it until there is a full circle of caramel
Set aside
 
Fill cocktail shaker half way with ice
Pour in 2 shots of apple cider and 1 shot of caramel vodka
Shake
Pour into martini glass
Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon
Put a cinnamon stick into glass for garnish and
Voila!


 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...