-->

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Public Service Announcement- Campus Book Rentals




 Campus Book Rentals?

Like so many other times in my life, recently, I ask myself, "why didn't they have this when I was in college?" All kidding aside, I was contacted by a lovely gal from Campus Book Rentals.  She asked if I would be so kind to post about their site on my blog.  Of course, I obliged.  Education is one of my passions and having stepkids in college, I know how important it is to them to maximize their dollars.  (Well...cents...who in college has money right?  I lived on Ramen noodles and 25 cent drafts and I was never happier)

Anyway, to the good stuff!  Campus Book Rentals offers college kids the opportunity to rent their books!  (They can save up to 80% by going through their site!)
Check them out!  (especially if you have some college kids among you)



A newer program that they offer, called "Rent Back" allows students to re-sell their books to other students instead of selling them back!  The best part is kids can make 2-4x more money compared to what they would make from other buyback options!

Check them out at 

Just in time for Spring Semester...Hope your college kids make out here!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...