-->

Friday, November 8, 2013

Insta Friday (November 8, 2013)



A Week in the Life...
Well...most pics are from the weekend...lots of work this week...did not capture many shots- eek!

Zach came home last weekend- someone was VERY happy!

Last Cheer Comp of the Wolverine's Season



So....have you joined "Rainbow Loom Hell" yet???
It is the rage in elementary schools and Diana was HOUNDING us for one
It is the little apparatus that enables you to make the ever-popular elastic bracelets...
They are sold out in EVERY store in our area
SO...as Mama often does...I go to Ebay to save my life!
It came in last weekend and DADDY decided he would try it out.....
After dinner on Saturday night....he tried for hours....and had no luck...I was too tired to even keep my eyes open....
Here he is in action...doesn't he look thrilled?


I guess after I fell asleep, he broke the news to Diana that he just couldn't do it and she had an epic meltdown...I never woke up as she was screaming in the same room...I also guess that Zach was highly entertained as this played out.

Sunday morning I got up with a mission and I watched a few You Tube videos and figured out the "fishtail bracelet"...I made her a black and white one and a pink and purple one...Thank God is all I can say ;)


and is there anything better than Broccoli Rabe?


Hope you all had a great week!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...