-->

Friday, November 29, 2013

Insta Friday (November 29, 2013- BLACK FRIDAY!)




My week....leading up to Thanksgiving...a GREAT one :)

First fire of the season!


Thanksgiving Live on Food Network...great tips and AWESOME comedy




My sexy hubby ;)


Thanksgiving Treats for Diana's Teachers- Big Hit!

Thanksgiving Prep- Place Cards!


Getting hubby's help with the Pumpkin Bars






 Final Days for the Firm on Albion Street



 and our New Home on Main....so exciting!



Yeah...we already got Baby Eva's Stocking...couldn't help myself




 All Ready for her Thanksgiving Feast at School!


Diana's Thanksgiving Project that Melted My Heart


 Thanksgiving Morning- Only the Guys Did the Turkey Trot this year- Girlies will be back next year!




Hope you all had a great week!  We certainly did!  Lots of quality fam time- my favorite

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...