-->

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weekly Gratitude



I have not posted about my gratitude in about a month...this is a long overdue post...I never forget to be grateful and thankful.....these posts just remind me to make a conscious effort to think about my blessings and to share them in hopes of inspiring others to look around and be thankful as well...


I am thankful for finding passages like the one above to remind me what really matters....so comforting knowing it is just between me and the big guy


Along the same lines, I am grateful for a friend who shared her Faith to Faith book with me...finding daily inspirations...so refreshing


I am thankful for the heat...sounds crazy I know....but I SO PREFER this hot summer over any cold...snowy...icy winter....ANY DAY....ha ha!!!!


I am thankful for the time alone I got last week...it was time to clear my head...truly relax and think


I am also thankful for all of the quality time we got to share with friends over the long weekend


I am thankful for this summer....LOVE



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...