-->

Friday, July 5, 2013

Insta Friday (July 5, 2013)

life rearranged


 
A wonderful week in July...through the eyes of my iPhone.....


Cheer Camp!



Fish Sticks!


Friday Night at the BFF's....look at the present she got me!  She rocks :)



Wine and cheese for us....princesses for the little ladies





Red Sox!



Life with a little one...



The yard that continues to surprise us....


Mommy's little overnight retreat....









and then the day camp arrived...another candid camera moment ;)

A stop at the outlets on the way home and monkey was happy :)




Nothing beats Fro Yo




4th of July with the MacDonalds!!!!!

First it was time to swim at the "club"



Then it was time to eat and drink back at our house...






His "superman" outfit as he calls it...Father's Day gift from the kiddos!



Then it was time for snap its...and the sprinkler...and later sparklers and s'mores!









Morning at Panera...




Hope you all had a great week.....these are the dog days of summer.....my favorite days always!!!!
Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

1 comments:

Traci Michele said...

so many great photos but the one that takes it is the thumbs up water picture! SO CUTE!

Stopping by from Insta-Friday. My first link up and I love it! I think I just may be back every week!

Love, Traci Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...