-->

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Scenes from Mother's Day



Got some beautiful cards from my kids and wonderful hubby....a beautiful Alex & Ani "Stepmom" bracelet and a gift card to a spa from my daughter and hubby...I am spoiled







After mass, we took a drive to the North Shore of Mass....first we drove around Salem and then winded up at Winter Park in Gloucester







and then we drove over to Wingaersheek Beach...one of my faves so I could do a power walk..enjoy the ocean and sand and then play on the rocks with Diana :)




Then it was time for lunch and we happened upon a joint around the corner...."Lobsta Land"...no joke and the steamers and lobster roll were to die for!


Later in the day we brought frozen yogurt to Mimi and Papa Pete and treats to Gram and Papa Bob
It was a full day of true quality time....just lovely...Happy Mother's Day to all those who inspire me to be a better person...

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...