-->

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekly Gratitude

Weekly Gratitude




This week, I am thankful for....


Great test results for my mom


The joy and sense of accomplishment my husband experienced this weekend when he graduated...it was a wonderful and heart-warming experience witnessing hard work at its finest


The ability to look back over my 15 year career in staffing and know I have worked as hard as I could both physically and mentally....I have always given it my all and I always will...many have thought I was crazy over the years BUT I am also thankful that I have always done what I know is right...the rest always falls into place


 Our town....the promise of kindergarten friends for my baby girl....our home...our yard and the excitement of planting our new garden here soon!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...