-->

Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

This guy...the beekeeper/pest control dude...for getting rid of the bees that attacked my hubby and me...so thankful that we are not allergic and more thankful that Monkey was left alone

For being able to make dinner for my parents on a cozy Friday  night...I always say I cook to show my love...or as Emeril would say "It's a food of love thing"...and then of course my Mama reciprocated...gotta love family dinners

An awesome date night with my hubby...great weather and a wonderful show...I missed Toad the Wet Sprocket and they brought back so many great college memories

A rainy Sunday to get some cleaning and organizing (and resting) in...

The start of the high school football season and a successful parent meeting...this is going to be the most exciting year yet for Zack- first year with four classes at the high school and on the football field!

The Booster Babes

My WAG friends

Lots of business from National Accounts right now and being overwhelmed at times with the volume...that is my happy place!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. Keeping track of our blessings makes us more content, I think. I am just working on my third gratitude journal. I like your list. My best blessing at the moment is friends who are supporting me by reading my story about my Johnny and me. I don't know how much longer he will be with me, but writing out our story again helps me...and also seems to help people whose marriages are in trouble.

Holly said...

Thanks Barb! I would love to read your blog if you have one. Send me the link or email it to me hbinda@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...