-->

Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 on 10: March 2011

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

EPIC FAIL TODAY! I only remembered to take 6 pictures! I took most of them in the office too- SO boring! I even had a wonderful WOB reunion tonight but I was too busy catching up with friends and watching our show for the first time! What a great night but like I said EPIC FAIL with the photos.

Here is what I managed to capture today!

Great way to start my day! Today was extra special. As I sat down to start my rosary, a lovely woman who is always in morning mass, came over to me and gave me a gift- a prayer book for lent. How kind! Moments like that show me the beauty in my every day life.


I should also add, that I forgot the Nikon so all photos were taken with the blackberry (not the best camera) Exhibit A- my kids' pictures on my desk- love the glare! You get the picture (or pictures) right?


My monitor- I know what my husband is going to say when he sees this- geesh how many icons do you have on your desktop??? You can't really see the picture but it is Me, Alex and Jonathan doing Friendship


One of the SEVERAL family pictures I have on my desk


My mouse and mousepad


My phone...this piece of equipment is the biggest reason I can make a living...it truly is my life line...I bow to thee


and that's it...sorry to leave you hanging..peace out!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...