-->

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


Lent and thank you to my friend (who I don't even know) for the beautiful prayer book she gave me this week

Thanks to my mother for showing me the beauty in life. We had such a wonderful day yesterday celebrating her birthday...shopping..gossiping...like two "school girl." pure bliss

Excellent election results in town- we are getting our permanent kindergarten, our facilities master plan passed which means the improvements will start on all schools in town and Michelle and Stephanie both got elected to school board- hooray! We are in great hands! Thank you to everyone who came out to vote- not nearly enough did but the right people did and they voted the right way!

The cast of The Drowsy Chaperone at WHS for an entertaining evening! Wow- we were impressed- such strong talent at the high school level! Thank you for giving it your all!

Thank you to my co-workers for all pulling together and working as hard as we can to capitalize on the return of the employment market- you have inspired me especially over the last three months- you are rocking it!

Thankful always but need to say it for my husband and beautiful family

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...