-->

Friday, March 12, 2010

love and like and like and love...

205. My husband just made a big dream come true- he just scored a gig at the House of Blues on Lansdowne St in Boston...still can't believe it!

206. What do I like most about being a stepmom? Being able to help shape the lives of some pretty wonderful kiddos

207. What I love most about my marriage? The unconditional love and support of my hubby and knowing wherever he is....is home

208. Random Act of Kindness? I was in Ann Taylor Loft a few months back....I forgot my coupon at home and asked the sales gal if she would take my word for it? Of course, she would not and I didn't want to make a fuss...a wonderful woman with a daughter around Diana's age said "here...I have a coupon for a friend...enjoy"...it truly choked me up and I can't wait to be able to do that for someone else

209. I miss our Stoneham home especially in the summer...the lilac bush....the pool....the porch...the front lawn...the neighborhood....such a charmed childhood

210. and I always miss our Andover home....where most of my dreams were created

211. People in Southeastern, MA....Dartmouth...New Bedford...Fall River are wonderful

212. I love being a mom and feel that it is one of my callings in life

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...