-->

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

239. I am genuinely interested in people...what they do to make a living and what makes them tick...people make me tick

240. iPad came out today...I am very intrigued and can't wait to learn more about it...much more intrigued about this one than the iPhone for some reason

241. Beautiful Easter weekend...I want to add...this week is my favorite week in church all year...it is so holy (hence the name Holy Week) and each day is a reminder of how lucky we are

242. While I am on it, my Dad and I sang in the Folk Group at St. Robert's in Andover for years together...it was our thing to do together and we ended up meeting so many special people...and during those years, we sang at every mass during Holy Week...Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday...what I wouldn't give to be back there once again...we miss you Dick

243. What would you do if someone you really respected in business...someone you put on a pedestal...came to you and offered to financially back whatever business you wanted to start.....yes it just happened to me...I am more than flattered but know this is not the time...it is nice to know that if my current door closes, there is another one waiting to open for me...needed this meeting...needed the boost..his words were "I think you walk on water"

244. Winners tend to have brains....class...eloquence...successful strategy...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...