-->

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Old Orchard Beach- Vacation 2009 Day Seven
























Our last day...we soaked up the rays on the beach...then had some snacks and then hit the pool with Monk...then enjoyed some snacks and coronas on the patio listening to Buble and some other old standards.

Last night we hit the pier and ate at Myst...food okay...ambience AWESOME...then Ally and Zack hit a ride....we topped off our night with a very intense game of "Screw Your Neighbor"...ha ha.....

What a wonderful vacation...I have to tell you that I have not been able to relax like this in years...with a little help from a friend named Cecilia...and the love of my family...I just enjoyed one of the best weeks of my life.

To Life...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...