-->

Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday Favorites (October 9, 2026)

 







Well friends we are here....we are heading up to Pembroke for the big Rehearsal and then the Rehearsal Brunch in Concord...weeeeeee.....I am giddy....these two get married tomorrow...
 

 
Anyway...before we get to all of the festivities....here are a few faves from our week....
 
 
 


Cross Country

 

 
  
We are really enjoying this new sport for Eva and her first XC season!  So far...the weather has cooperated and she is working so hard!
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 



 


 
 

Bowls
 
 
I am on a kick 
 
Breakfast Bowl one morning this week- Two Jammy Eggs and a Grilled Chicken Breast with a little mustard and mayo mixture and seasonings
 

 
 
 Lunch Bowl one day this week- Roasted Chicken, Pickles, Olives, Feta, Avocado and Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
 
 
 
 
 
Dinner Bowl One Night This Week- Grilled Chicken, Basmati Rice, Corn, Broccoli, Sauteed Onions and Peppers, Feta with Cilantro, Lime and Seasonings
 
 

 



 

Moving

 

Loved the rail trail this week and my cardio core class...in addition to yoga and lifting...the cardio core class pushed me extra hard this week

 

 








Eva's Lunches

 

Having fun providing her with a variety and a surprise every day...I know these days don't last so I am enjoying them while I can :)

 

 





Eva on IG

 

I love that her girls' team is running an IG page and introducing all of the players- so much fun! 





That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends! XO









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...