-->

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Let's Look: What's In Our Grocery Carts

 


Hi Friends. I am Linking up with Shay and Erica HERE for Let's Look.  This month we are sharing what is in our grocery carts.



If we are talking our weekly supermarket grocery carts, we have some staples


Water




Seltzers for Mama

Snacks for the Girls





Household Essentials like Toilet Paper, Paper Towels and Kitchen Wipes






Always a Rotisserie Chicken as it makes quick lunches doable!



and strawberries/apples/tangerines for the kids' lunches



and K Cups of course!



These are just some of our weekly staples at Market Basket.


Now I like to visit Trader Joe's about once a quarter.  This stop is more for fun items and items for hosting. 


Some of our faves are below...














Can't wait to see what is in your grocery carts!










6 comments:

Ruth said...

I have never seen cauliflower gnocchi in our supermarkets here, but they sound so good!

Pamela said...

I always add a Trader Joe's stop to my grocery run.

Maria Rineer said...

It´s always interesting to see what people buy regularly! I am like you- I go to TJ´s about once every three or four months. Alyssa was just saying that we should go there soon...

Maria Rineer said...

Not sure if my comment went through or not... my computer is hiccuping. Anyway, I am like you with TJ´s- I go about once every 3 or 4 months.

My Glittery Heart said...

I need to make a Trader Joe's run!

Jennifer White said...

Those protein bars look good! I love Green Mountain coffee too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...