-->

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Share Four Somethings in August

 Hi Friends!  I have a bonus post this week as I link up with Jennifer and share Four Somethings for August.  We are talking what we Loved, Learned, Read and Ate...so fun!




Here we go!



Loved

 

This summer....treasured each day...despite all of the rain we got this year...enjoyed our home...enjoyed our adventures...enjoyed each other

 


 

 

Learned

 

Clarity comes to you in God's time...stepping away from a situation can bring some clarity too....grateful for the joy my girl is finally feeling which was way overdue

 


 

 

Read

 

The Hopeless Series by Colleen Hoover- all and all just OK- I still liked "November 9" and the "Beautiful Disaster" Series better.  I also read Elin Hilderbrand's summer novel which I LOVED and a short story by Jennifer Weiner which was great, among some other reads.  I am finishing up August with a top read for 2023- "Everyone Here Is Lying" by Shari Lapena- one of my favorite suspense authors!

 


 


 

Ate


Smaller portions...having less of an appetite these days and I am feeling great about that!  With that being said, I enjoyed the tomatoes and bourrata almost daily in Italy!




1 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Always enjoy following your adventures! You do a wonderful job of adventure seeking in spite of having busy careers and your kids in the busy stage of their activities. Good job, mama! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...