Avgolemono Soup (Greek Lemon Egg Soup with Chicken)
I don't know about you but I have been CRAVING soup...just feel like I can't warm up right now...I was leaving the gym yesterday morning..very hot and sweaty after my workout and STILL was craving a big bowl of soup...so on my lunch break, I whipped up this big pot so easily and so quickly..I thought..I have to share it with my readers...it is so easy and so warm and soooo delish!!
Welcome to The Pink Lady! I'm so happy you're here!
I'm a New England wife, proud mom, recruiter by day, and lifestyle blogger by heart. Here you'll find easy family recipes, favorite finds, faith, travel adventures, celebrations, and all the little moments that make life sweet.
Whether you're looking for tonight's dinner, a great Amazon find, or just stopping by for Friday Favorites, I hope you'll grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile.
I'm so glad you're here!
💗 Holly
2 comments:
Love this soup--thank you for the recipe.
That sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.
Post a Comment