-->

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thankful Thursday: Friendship Edition







Patty and I are back with our monthly linkup "Thankful Thursdays." We would love for your to join in on the fun!  Just share what you are grateful for and link back up to us!  This month we chose one of my favorite topics...friendship!  Now you can share your gratitude associated with your friendships OR anything else you are thankful for!


Here goes nothing......




I have always treasured my friendships and now as a 40 something, I realize that people may come and go in your life but there are reasons they even cross your path and you need to look...pay attention...and be grateful for the gifts they brought or do bring to your life....it is all part of the plan....


I feel very blessed as a Suburban Housewife and Working Mom that I have the friendships I have now...they are the women who lift me up consistently...who are always there and who are an extension of my own family...because I don't have family close by, they step in, in a crisis or to help me with my kids or just when I need a shoulder to cry on....I am blessed



 In addition, a couple of my besties are like the sisters I never have....talking every day...sharing laughs and advice and just being present





Other friends, I may not see that often but they are still my kindred spirits and when we get together we laugh and laugh and it is like no time has passed



and then I have others who I have met through my prayer groups and although they are new friendships, I am even more grateful and excited to see who else will be crossing my path!




and last but not least, I need to give props to my very best friend - my husband Rob.  Robby B- you bring out the best in me and I can never express the amount of gratitude in my heart to have you as my partner in life...you make it all beautiful


Friendship sustains me- yes it is much work- like any relationship but as one of my besties continuously tells me- water your garden- prune your garden- give to those who give to you - don't accept everything from everyone- make the deposits where they are fruitful and don't just drain you....she is so very wise

Who are you friends?  Your people?  I love my people- my tribe and I am just THANKFUL

Please share your gratitude and link up with us HERE








2 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Loving this post today girl!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.Blogspot.com

Rechelle said...

YES, friendship sustains me too!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...