-->

Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday Favorites (Back To School Edition)



It is Friday....I am wiped....literally crawling to the finish line this week...anyone else?  First week of school....Fall Rush with Work....it's all comin' at me...grateful....but tired :)

 Linking up with the crew HERE

Such a crazy week...crazy time for us...hope to be back to normal soon...in the meantime....I am focusing on my girls....they rocked their first week of school (despite Eva getting on the wrong bus to come home yesterday- complete nightmare- will elaborate when I have the energy)...anyway....focusing on them and our special moments at the bus stop this week/and my desk...... 


Day 1





Day 2






Day 3




Day 4 



Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

5 comments:

My Glittery Heart said...

The first week of school is always so exhausting! Enjoy your weekend!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Oh no about the bus situation! Your girls are too cute! Hope you can have a relaxing weekend...the first week really does take it out of moms and kids!!

Andrea Nine said...

Poor Eva! But I’m glad they had a good first week and they looked precious every day!

Holly Breton said...

Thanks girls- it was a scary day but we seem to be back in a groove now- glad you can sympathize! XOXO Holly

Rechelle said...

Oh that bus fiasco, glad everyone survived! Your girls are looking so grown up though, just beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...