-->

Thursday, June 11, 2015

10 on 10: June 2015



10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
 
New Salad from Mary Beth- fabulous and so so healthy! (She even made me one) :)
 
Great Day for Steps- ended up with close to 10,000 by the end of the day!  Here was my progress as of 3pm 

An idea I got from my favorite blogger Mel- got one for each of my girls and at the end of every school year, I am going to have their teachers write them a special note in this wonderful book.  Without telling them, I will give it to them upon their high school graduations


Selfie before Girls' Night Out!


Summer Wine Night at Tuscan Kitchen Burlington- got to meet the legendary Billy Costa from Kiss 108 and Dining Playbook


Joe Faro, owner of the Tuscan empire and fellow Windham native, educated us on how he makes mozzarella. bouretta and even pasta....educational and so inspiring!

1st course...the most amazing cheese you will ever eat accompanied by heirloom tomatoes that he flew in from California...outstanding

Billy and Joe

Joe's Tagliatelle

Final Group Shot of the Night....we look like such groupies ;)

Linking up with Rebekah at Rebekah Gough


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...