-->

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Weekly Gratitude/November Thanks



I am not sure how many years I have been doing this but most likely 6-7.  When Facebook first became popular in 2008, people started posting what they were thankful for, in their statuses, every day in November.  It seemed to be a passing phase, however, because I practice a life of gratitude, I have continued this tradition.


Due to the new format of Facebook, when I look back, I can't see all of my statuses.


What I will tell you, however, is that, as always, I am thankful for so much...for every blessing...for the little things that make life so beautiful


This year, the things that I remember from my daily thanks in November are as follows:
My husband (my one true love and my rock), my beautiful daughters, my parents, my in-laws, my stepkids, my brother, the godparents we have for our kids, my job, my treadmill, my community, our veterans, friends, Hallmark TV, and most importantly my faith that gives me strength


What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...