-->

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Weekly Gratitude



What I am grateful for this week?



After one of the most challenging weeks of my life....trying to balance it all....trying to be patient and think big picture...trying to work my hardest...trying to be the best mother...the best wife...I let things get the best of me....and then...things happen for a reason...signs from God all over the place...and in one moment, I realized, that everyone has faults...everyone sins...and just my attempt at holding things together....while holding onto my faith... is sometimes as good as it gets...and those that have judged me over the years...for my mistakes...my weaknesses...my faults...were ...and are... just trying to make themselves feel better...and I am praying for them and praying for clarity...understanding and perseverance.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...