-->

Friday, April 11, 2014

Insta Friday (April 11, 2014)

life rearranged



The past two weeks in my life....through my iPhone


Daddy Daughter Dance "Prep"



Breakfast "The Morning After"

Spring Flowers :)


A Cannoli Cupcake...they have thought of everything

Balsamic Satori- Favorite Cheese thanks to my Wine Girls

Diana's Family Picture...precious

My Pink Monkey

Daddy Set the Baby Monitor Up!  ha ha  :)


Because of my lovely age, I am now being monitored every week/twice a week...gotta love it
Here I am on the fetal monitor...check out the initials AMA...stands for "Advanced Maternal Age"  gotta laugh



Last ECE Cheer Comp of the Season....essentials= iPad




The BFF of course :)


and winning the championship! First Place for Tinys!


So proud of my mom...here she is with her Winchester Hospital Lab Crew- woohoo!  (she is the gorgeous lady in the lime green- far right)





ECE End of Season Cheer Party
Diana won BEST JUMPS for the Tinys :)




Proof I found online of these cuties at the "Dotty Dance"




and Daddy assembles another baby stroller....


Preparing for Baby Eva's arrival........

1 comments:

likeschocolate said...

What a cutie! Hang in there and congratulations on your pregnancy! That monitoring saved my last child. She would have died without because we discovered my placenta had died and she wasn't getting feed. She was born 6 weeks early.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...