-->

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Life's Little Pleasures


So...Ally and Zach had us all discussing our celebrity crushes last night...we got a kick out of each other's choices


and you know me....I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lists!!  Call me crazy ;)


I love thinking about my favorite things....
and I could go on forever


so....I thought my little list deserved a blog post- ha ha!!


Here are my top 5 celebrities first!

Antonio Sabato Jr


Dermot Mulroney



Jason Gedrick


Michael Buble


Michael Jordan


and I am not stopping there....
My top 5 Favorite Drinks

Water...duh...


Coffee


Wine (especially J. Lohr Cab)


A Real Good Martini- I prefer Gin with Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives

and a margarita...but it must be perfect...not too sour...not too much mix...Poco's Cantina in Portsmouth NH makes the best...nectar of the gods...but if I am going to a chain like margaritas, I like the Lime in the Coconut Margarita


Top 5 Favorite Vacation Spots


Cancun, Mexico (specifically The Moon Palace)


The Bahamas


Martha's Vineyard


Portsmouth NH

 York Maine (especially at The Stage Neck Inn)

 Top 5 Foods

Sushi


Pizza


Oysters



Croissants


Chocolate


Top 5 Books


The Guy Not Taken


Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood


A Beautiful Disaster

Something Borrowed


Top 5 Movies


Titanic


Stepmom

The Upside of Anger

My Best Friend's Wedding


Ramonda and Beezus

Top 5 Favorite Songs

Boys of Summer

Sweet Surrender



Livin on a Prayer

I Hope You Dance

Come Fly With Me

Top 5 Perfumes (and the seasons I wear them in because that's how I roll.....)


Burberry Weekend (Fall)


Angel (Christmastime)


Happy (Winter)


Pleasures (Spring)


Cool Water (Summer)


Top 5 Artists/Bands


Bon Jovi (and they don't look like this anymore) ha ha!

Gin Blossoms (they don't look like this anymore either!)


Shania Twain



Sinatra

Backstreet Boys (guilty pleasure ok??)


Top 5 Favorite Places to Shop!

Target


Ann Taylor


Lilly Pulitzer


J Crew


and LOFT

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...