-->

Friday, June 7, 2013

Insta Friday (June 7, 2013)




My week...well mostly the weekend and a few week night shots...anyway....my life...through the Is of my Iphone(and a little help from Instagram)....LOVE the alliteration...I am a word geek yes

Running through the sprinkler on a hot and steamy day....pure Americana....


Prom Night!



Friday night at "the club" as Diana says





Beautiful Sunset


Strawberry Festival




Back at the pool




New post-its that I brought to work...love 'em


Someone was a big helper and good listener in school this week...so she got to pick a prize from the treasure chest and got this dolly :)





Took the BFF out for her bday and Jim, our bartender friend, gave us an awesome complimentary cocktail...a hibiscus martini that we shared...delish!



Peonies from our yard that I gave my mom....one week ago!  They still look lovely :)


Hope you all had a great week!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...