-->

Friday, April 12, 2013

Insta Friday (April 12, 2013)




A Week in the Life

I was so much better at taking pix this week!  

Enjoy...

Modeling for Mama (new Spring/Summer clothes!)





and Mama gets a spring top ;)

Last Cheer Comp!

Cheering makes a monkey tired


My business trip to Delaware on Monday


Only we would get the flaming red rental car with a license plate that reads "YUM"...classic ;)



Historic New Castle was beautiful


End of Season Cheer Party on Wednesday Night!
Diana had a ball...she won "Tightest Tiny and Biggest Diva" ha ha!!






With Coaches Amber and Shawna



and with her idol Coach Lisa!


These girls know how to party ;)

My mom brightened up my week with the gift of St. Anthony- The Alex and Ani Bracelet- my mom is the bomb!

Got invited to a wine club in town...it was my first night and I not only had a ball but learned so much- it is a true education....I already thought it was one of my hobbies but there is so much I do not know and want to learn...uh oh ;)

Started with a glass of wine and snack with the BFF before heading over


Such a fun night!







Hope you all had a fun week...I did..productive...fun.....long....can't wait for the weekend to catch up on some much needed rest!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...