-->

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekly Gratitude





For the talk....the re-confirmation that I am on the right track....for the faith shown...for the true concern for my happiness....again and again my boss makes me grateful


For wonderful birthday celebrations for our parents and being able to give them these gifts- such quality family time....laughs...good food and drinks...nothing better


For being able to get through the chaos of last weekend...so proud of Diana...she is a tough little trooper..so proud of her being able to handle this chaos too


Quality time with Ally...love watching how proud she is of Diana


Although I do not have a sister, I am grateful for my bff who is the sister I never had


The promise of Spring

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...