-->

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weekly Gratitude


I am so grateful to work for someone who appreciates the blood, sweat and tears...the integrity...the work ethic..the willingness to help people who reach out to me...and the opportunities we give these people to better their lives...I thank God every day for where I am.


I am thankful that Rob and I are able to give Diana cheerleading...may sound silly but it is an expense but it makes her more happy than anything else and we get such joy from watching her


I am thankful for our WINS group...even though the election did not go our way this year, I have met some amazing people and feel even better about our awesome community


I am thankful for guilty tv pleasures like Smash, Parenthood, Dance Moms....such a great way to decompress and escape reality sometimes ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...