-->

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weekly Gratitude



This week, I am thankful for:

The ability to bite my tongue (ouch- ha ha)

QT with my husband who goes in for hernia surgery tomorrow-we welcome your prayers and thank you

For being able to share my knowledge and passion for the staffing business with our new recruits

The strength and friendship of my stepson who has helped our family through a chaotic and stressful time and still smiles every day

For the rock and roll mass at St. Thomas Aquinas- haven't been since Diana danced in my belly for the first time- it was nice to enjoy this music again

For the plentiful gifts we are blessed with continuously and

For the answered prayers of St. Jude, Mary, St. Joe and the big Guy :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...