-->

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

10 on 10: April 2012

ten on ten button
 
10 on 10 "Instagram Style"
Take 10 pictures on the 10th of the month to document a snapshot of your life
(I usually go all out and use our fancy cam however, my iPhone was much more convenient especially during a busy work day!)
 
First sight of Spring as I left my house this morning- forsythia!  (Still reminds me of Nani)
 


At the office...setting the expectations for the day!


Two birthdays in the office today!
 


Had all of our light bulbs replaced-what a difference- so bright!



On my way to a client visit


At my client visit


Coming home to a Nordi's catalogue?  "It's a good thing" ;)


A daily sight in our house- "Pink"


Windows got cleaned- I was very impressed!


Wrapped up the day with a real estate meeting...and so it begins


Busy and productive day...I even got to pick up Diana from preschool...special treat..wish I had captured a picture!!  

Linking up with Rebekah over at A Bit of Sunshine

1 comments:

momto8 said...

good for you!! productive days are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...