-->

Friday, March 2, 2012

Insta Friday

life rearranged


Snapshots of My Week via my rockin' iPhone
(pix have the retro look and feel because of the Instagram app- booyah)


Taking pix of myself for The Pleated Poppy's Weekly Feature WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday forces you to get out  of your sweats and put together presentable outfits)

Saturday mornings mean gymnastics for Diana

Saturday nights are typically family fun nights...this weekend I was so happy that we could finally catch up with some of our closest friends and their kiddos- Ann Marie and Ish (and Lucy and Amanda)....






My Love

My Girl

Hope you all had a great week...Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

1 comments:

momto8 said...

fun pics all around!
I am your newest follower.
Happy weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...