-->

Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

A fun trip to Fall Mountain...never had to drive 2 hours for one of the kids' sporting events but the JAGS made it so worthwhile...Rob and I enjoyed a scorpion bowl and some chinese on the way up in Claremont...some of the parents agreed that we need to make that a group party next time- check!

Gymnastics and breakfast with out BFFs...such fun girl time!

A successful photo shoot for Diana- because of some advice from a pro, I took Diana to have some pictures taken and she ATE IT UP! 

Cozy fall night with my parents...made one of my specialities- Autumn Risotto.....just never gets old...we had a ball

A healthy check up for Diana...still can't believe she is 3!

The friendships I made at my last company

Making peace



1 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

sounds like a great week!

She's a cutie! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...