-->

Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


Quality girl time...BFFs and their little girls on a Friday night...complete with lots of giggling, great wine and chicken enchilada soup!

A successful surprise 40th for the BFF...great night of catching up with friends

A Sunday drive to help out a friend

An opportunity of a life time

My parents...for always helping me out and taking such good care of our little "Princess Attitude"

Putting on my "Happy Face" again and rockin' it with my "stage hubby"

Running....with more strength and speed than I have ever had before!

BEAUTIFUL spring weather heading into one of my favorite weekends of the year!

My in-laws for always being there

Treating myself to a french manicure because yes I am down 15 pounds! WOOHOO!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...