-->

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Final 8!


337. I had the BEST evening with my pal Zack...the stepmom/stepson relationship can be very special and different...no one can take the place of his mom but what we have is something so unique and it brings me so much happiness!! We always have some laughs...bond over music and catch up on our gossip...just the best!

338. And that Ally Bean...my pal...had me in tears tonight, doing an impression of me from 6 years ago...the funniest thing of all? She is so DEAD ON!

339. A wise person once told me "the only thing that helps running is more running..." I am slowly learning how true this is!

340. Some of my favorite people? Okay...here goes nothing...Favorite Elementary Teacher? Mrs. Campbell- 6th Grade Stoneham. Favorite Middle School Teacher? Mr. Duncan- 8th Grade Andover. Favorite High School Teacher? Mr. Parker- Junior Year English. Favorite Principal? Mr. Grant- Elementary School Stoneham. Favorite College Professor? Toss up between Professor Marlow (oh my) and Dr. Travers. Favorite boss? Gotta be Bill hands down. Most inspirational educational professional? Kori. My most memorable mentor? Earl. The person that made my dreams come true? Angus Bailey (favorite rehearsal was with him and Billy as he blocked and choreographed Sue Me from Guys and Dolls). The person who changed my life? Robby B. My favorite chef? Tyler Florence. My favorite choreographer? Kenny Ortega. My favorite singer? Barbara Streisand. My favorite dancer? Vera-Ellen. My Favorite actress? Sandra Bullock. Favorite actor? Nick Nolte My favorite morning show? Matty in the Morning- Kiss 108. My favorite news channel? Channel 7 WHDH of course!

341. Who do I think are the best designers? For clothes- Lilly Pulitzer, Michael Kors and the designers at Ann Taylor, J Crew & Ann Taylor Loft. For watches- Marciano for Guess. For shoes-Bandolino, Nine West & DKNY. For jeans- Lucky Brand & True Religion. For bags- Coach. For belts- Gucci. For coats- Burberry

342. TV line up and must sees (and may I add thank God for DVR so I can see ALL of these every week) Monday nights Dancing With the Stars and Tori & Dean, Tuesday nights Dancing with the Stars and Glee, Wednesday nights Modern Family, Thursday nights Greys Anatomy and Friday nights is Netflix night for Mama :)

343. Makeup I swear by? Clinique foundation, Clinique bronzing powders, Clinique blush, Chanel Eyeshadow, Mac Eyeliner and Mascara, Bobbie Brown lip gloss

344. I don't know where I would be without God...my loving family...friends...daughter...stepchildren and my love Rob...I wouldn't have made it...they continuously love me, encourage me.....inspire me and show me why we need to push on....xoxo

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...