-->

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bragging About My Hubby's "Mini Deck Garden"






So....we usually attempt to grow flowers every year and every year we fail! This year? I have to give kudos to my hubby! He ROCKED the deck garden this year!

So the flowers look beautiful...red, white and purple petunias and 2 beautiful hisbiscus trees!

THEN...we ventured out and tried herbs and some veggies. WELL...we got Roma Tomatoes!!! They are beautiful AND delicious..yummo! There are more growing now...we just need to wait for them to ripen.

The basil and mint are also growing like mad...I have used basil in some of my homemade Italian dishes like my eggplant parm..lasagna and gravy. The mint? I am saving it for the mojitoes I will make for a girls night....thinking of hosting a Sex in the City party in the fall :)

Enjoy the pix! Thank you to my wonderful hubby and his green thumb this year!! Babe...you rock!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...