-->

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo











Pretty proud of myself tonight. Got stuck at the office a litle late and still was able to pull our Cinco de Mayo celebration together. I could've never done it so quickly without my "RockStar of a Hubby" :) He got the chicken done on the grill and whipped up the mexican rice too.

I stir fried the peppers and onions and put together two kinds of salsa, sour cream, tomatoes, avacados and cheese. I also heated up the fajita wraps and lime tostitoes so they were oven baked- delish!

Lsstly, my favorite, I whipped up some virgin cocktails for the crowd- Virgin Flamingos- YUMMO- they consisted of cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, club soda and ice with a twist of lime.

We had a fun little family night...I love my family so much!!!

OLE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...