-->

Monday, August 17, 2026

Hello Monday (August 17, 2026)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you are here!  If you blogged about your weekend, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!

 

A Reminder: I am in the middle of a blog redesign so my links, for the most part, are not working.  inLinkz is now giving me trouble as well so I threw together this linkup with Linky Tools.  I apologize in advance if you have trouble linking up until my new blog is complete. 

 

Anyway...here is what our summer weekend looked like...

 

Friday Night

 


Rob and I celebrated our Anniversary with a Happy Hour at Capital Grille and then enjoying some music outside at Tuscan Village.  Our girls even came to enjoy some outdoor time with us and we stopped at Salt and Straw on our way out for some yummy ice cream.  I couldn't have asked for a better night!

 












Saturday

 

We were up bright and early and I hit the rail trail with my special guest...yeah!  We had a great time chatting and three miles just flew by!

 


and right before I got to my car....someone popped by to say hello...my heart was squished


 

It was a relaxing day for the most part...I enjoyed working through Season 2 of "My Life With The Walter Boys."

 

Later on, Rob and I headed to Aubrey's Birthday/Grad Party for a little bit.

 


It was great to see her send off...she is leaving for college in Maryland on Wednesday!

 

Back at home, we set up some snacks and got all of the outdoor lights on for Diana and her friends- it was the last night the friend group would be together (truth be told a few have already left for college- Ella to USC and Noah to Alabama)

 



Next up is Maddy today (IU) and Diana on Wed to MACK....ahhh!  Such a bittersweet time!

 

We crashed...cleanup could wait until the morning

 

Sunday

 

Up and at 'em!  Cleanup wasn't too bad and then we enjoyed our tea and coffee and I prepped a few dishes for the afternoon.  We then headed to mass with Papa.   

Our family all came over around noon to celebrate Diana's birthday and going away.  It was a pizza party but I made some apps and a pasta salad to go with the party pizza.

 





Shaw's handled the cake and Whole Foods handled the cookies but Mimi surprised us with her homemade oatmeal raisin cookies and pizzellas too- yum!

 



















We had fun spoiling Diana and enjoying our time together before she flies the coop on Wednesday.

 

I am hanging in there but I could use your virtual hugs for sure :/

 

 

What were you all up to? 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a nice way to wrap up Diana's summer. Such great family photos and having everyone together is the best. Sending you a virtual hug Mama. You've got this! And I think you'll be surprised by how much you enjoy the college years.

Holly said...

I think you are right Joyce-thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...