-->

Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday Favorites

 

 
 
 Happy Friday Friends!  First things first...
Happy Birthday to my Dear Friend Janie...yeah!!!


and our family friend Morgan is heading off to college today- Good luck Morgan!



 
NOW!  My favorite day of the week is here- Fri Yay- woohoo!
 
As always, sharing some favorites from our week (and really including the last few weeks)
 
 
 
Fave MEMEs
 



 
 
 


Cake By The Ocean


My bestie BA and I had to try this cocktail at a restaurant in our town- it is called Cake By The Ocean which is "Our Song" and there is a long and funny story behind it...this was ceremonial and pure joy







These Two


What a special friendship they have really created...they have been together every week this summer and it warms my heart...they both had their passion taken away from them this summer- no theater camp- so they got together and did their own thing instead...following our advice and that is to follow the joy!





 
Celebrating Papa Pete


We loved celebrating my Dad's birthday- boy did we have some laughs!!





Old Photos



While at my parents last weekend, I snapped some shots of some old photos....they are dark and grainy but you will get the idea and they warm my heart
 
College Graduation



Our Rehearsal Dinner


Summer of 2000


Dad's 65th Birthday




Special Gift


My bestie Bethany gave me one of her friends' handmade bracelets again but this one is now my absolute favorite...I am sure you can see why :)










That's a wrap...short and sweet...hope you all have a beautiful weekend...we are soaking up our last days of summer in these parts!
 
Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE





8 comments:

Joanne said...

I just love looking back at older photos; I think that's why I take so many of them now. What a fun sounding week you've had!

Anonymous said...

That cake by the ocean cocktail looks so amazing and right up my alley! I just love the throwback pictures, you are a cutie then and now! Have a wonderful weekend sweetheart!

Bri Runde said...

Okay, I literally laughed out loud at that first meme with the hats!!! That is so ME!! HBD to your dad... looks like it was such a fun celebrations! That bracelet your friend gifted you is gorgeous! Have a GREAT weekend, Holly!

Sunshine and Books said...

I love looking through old pictures too! I love how you are continuing to make the best of all this! That cocktail and those funny memes are perfect! Have a great weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

I love love love that bracelet. Happy weekend sweet friend. I think my Friday Favorites is going to turn into Weekend Favorites again this week.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Morgan Cartwright said...

The Cake By the Ocean looks delicious.
I laughed a little too hard at the memes. Especially the forgotten mask one, I've done that a few times. Ugh!

My Glittery Heart said...

That cake by the ocean looks amazing!

Natasha said...

That hat meme is me too! I always think I'll look better than I do :)

I also love those old pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

And the Cake by the Ocean cocktail looks yummy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...