-->

Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Start of Summer Cheer Practices!

Diana is on the D8 team this year for the Windham Wolverines....
and I am helping to coach.  I sometimes say to myself, "what did I get myself in to?" But then....I look at Diana and how happy she is...and when she says, "I am so happy you are my coach", I couldn't be more thrilled with my decision.


I am truly enjoying it and enjoying the girls- they are a wonderful group.

The bonus is, too, that I am getting more exercise and I have dropped 8 pounds!


Here are a few shots of our crazy group




and we have set up a motivational plan for Alice...she is loving it and thriving....
The first price was a night out at "Fro Yo"

and here are a few videos with our progress....














0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...