-->

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weekly Gratitude





Weekly Gratitude

I am so thankful that we were able to host our family for Thanksgiving- it was so nice to spend quality time with everyone

I am also thankful for a great long weekend in which we got some Christmas shopping done AND all of our decorating done!

I am thankful for roots

I am thankful for the habits I picked up from my mom

I am thankful for a drive around town with my stepson...dropping off gifts...looking at Christmas lights...knowing this is home

I am thankful for great working relationships

I am thankful to be able to give back...donating food...adopting a family...clothing a child...

I am thankful for Lifetime cheesy holiday movies...LMN...ABC Family Christmas movies...and of course, the Hallmark Channel


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...