-->

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things- #2









Christmas Vacation...well not an actual vacation...the movie! Chevy Chase as Clark Griswold is just priceless. This is a family favorite and during the month of December, every year, we watch it 5 plus times!

The best part of this flick? The comical lines of course! What I also love about this movie is the fact that it incorporates so many of our family traditions...it just blows them up and twists them around so that we end up with pure belly laughs!

Do yourself a favor, add it to your Netflix Queue immediately or rent it...just watch it...can't wait to say I told ya so!

Here are some of our favorite lines and pix from the film...













Clark: "Can't see the line, can ya Russ?"

Cousin Eddie: "They had to replace my metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about a half an hour."

Clark: "Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"
Eddie: "Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark."

Todd (standing next to his wife Margo): "Hey Griswold! Where do you think you are going to put a tree that big?"
Clark: "Bend over and I'll show you!"
Todd: "You got alot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold!"
Clark: "I wasn't talking to you"

Clark: "Hey, Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on it's way in from New York City."
Eddie: [after a pause] "You serious, Clark?"

Clark: "Lotta sap in here! Mmmm... Looks great! Little full, lotta sap"

Mrs. Helen Shirley: "Yes officer, it seems my husband's been abducted. The man was, was wearing a blue leisure suit. Plates were from Kansas. He was a huge, beastly, bulging man."

Clark: "We're gonna have the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny fucking Kaye."

"Merry Christmas! The shitter was full!"

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...